The Grid Foam Roller Review
The Trigger Point Performance The Grid Foam Roller is great for runners at all levels who are looking to have greater muscle mobility allowing for peak performance in their running. You can use the Grid to roll out tight muscles, kinks and knots to eradicate soreness and improve your mobility. Different studies have shown that, people who use this roller reduces joint and muscle pain, increases their flexibility and blood circulation, improves their range of motion, and improve balance. Frequent use of this roller can also be beneficial in recovering and preventing injuries, improving and maintaining mobility as well as preparing the body for the running workout.
– Durable and functional construction
– Unlike customary foam rollers which lose functionality and shape over time, Trigger Point Foam roller is made to withstand frequent use while maintaining integrity and shape. Its Grid is quite durable as it is made with dense EVA foam coating a rigid, empty plastic core insert. The Grid features unique 3d surface made to reproduce the feeling of a massage professional hands – flat and wide like the palm, tubular and long like the fingers, and firm and small like the finger tips. Its raised surface massages the body while the grooves facilities the flow of blood and oxygen.
Trigger Point Performance Therapy
Its performance therapy allow users to reach an optimal level of movement by offering the best in class therapeutic self care education and products. It promotes myofascial release for any person who wants to keep their muscles flexible which is crucial in running. The goal is to empower user to manage his/her own therapeutic care.
Trusted Performance Tool
The Grid Foam Roller is the preferred roller for message therapist, physical therapist, conditioning and strength coaches, professional and collegiate athletes and athletic trainers all over the world.
• The massages are quite incredible and are recommended by users
• Its lightweight feel makes it the best for travelling
• The material is very durable
• It is a flexible product
• It withstands frequent use
• It is a bit expensive but worth every penny
Generally, trigger points are tight muscle spots on the body and show places where stress and tension is being stored by the tissue in the body. They limit how much the tissue can contract or stretch and move – they restrict proper movement of the muscles and joints. By using the Trigger Grip Foam Roller, runners can easily release these trigger points, lower discomfort and pain associated with them and reinstate free and proper movement of the tissue and have them ready for their next run. I hope The Grid Foam Roller Review has given you a better understanding of this foam roller.
Trigger Point Performance The Grid Foam Roller Review 4.5/5