- Functions: This roller stick improves blood circulation, ideal for muscle soreness and pain treatment, the best gift for family and sedentary people
- Mechanics/ design: Our massage roller stick doesn't slip, accurately targets and reaches the required body parts
- Made of high quality material: Not easily bent or broken- a huge advantage compared with foam-made muscle roller sticks
- Easy to carry: Lightweight and small, roller stick can travel with you everywhere (including the gym), ideal for runners; effectively fights myofascial pain syndrome
- Wide range of applications: Massage roller stick can be effectively used for legs, waist, shoulders, back, thighs and other muscle groups
Muscle Roller Stick For Full Body Massage
This 18 inch muscle roller stick for full body massage will give your muscles the massage they need to stay performing at optimal levels.
Number of rollers: 9 (ergonomic design-fit body curves )
Weight: 9oz (ideal travel stick or take to the gym)
Apply to: calves, hamstrings, back, glutes, quads, neck and shoulders
Attention all fitness lovers and alike- the best muscle soreness and pain management tool ever is brought to you by us. Specially designed, this 18-inch muscle roller massage stick will allow you to get rid of the chronic after-training muscle pain and neuromuscular hypertonia. Allows for much faster recovery of the muscle tissues and provides with a perfect stress relief. It’s ergonomic and convenient design make this tool very functional- you can apply it to any muscle group on your body and get the expected effect. Highly recommended for all athletes, personal trainers, therapists, etc. This roller will allow you to avoid any potential injuries associated with insufficient warm-up before the exercise (or cool down after). Made of high quality high grade steel plastic nested inside the plastic rollers. Small size allows you to take it anywhere you go- whether it be a gym, a stadium or on travel/ in your suitcase.
It’s been proven to be extremely efficient in reducing muscle stiffness and pain, improving blood circulation to your muscles and maintaining the muscle tone. Has been tested many times in practical settings by professional trainers, athletes, and medical specialists.