EPE Black High Density Foam Roller
EPE Black High Density Foam Roller is made from high density foam for better support, ultimate stretch and strength. It helps user’s body mass to aid increase blood circulation and flow to his/her soft tissues. It also improves the range motion and springiness, as well as soreness and shrinks pain. Made with high quality grade (EPE) Expanded Polyethylene, foam roller doesn’t lose its form and it’s very firm.
Below are the main features of EPE Black High Density Foam Roller
– .9lbs per cubic foot density
– Molded Expanded Polythene foam roller boasts of a 1.9 lbs. per cubic foot density – perfect for targeting certain muscles for self myofascial release to relieve aching muscles, balance, strengthening and flexibility. Users will not lose their shape after light to heavy use and it is very easy to clean it.
– Made in USA foam roller
– The roller is a great tool for self myofascial release, which helps muscles tightness and trigger points release to relieve pain easily. It will leave an instant soothing effect on fatigued and tight muscle. In addition, it is perfect for dynamic warm up as well as stretching muscles to relax and loosen them, great for deeper and more useful squat, as well as glute and quadriceps transforming exercises.
– Better quality and better price
– Good quality roller that is very affordable. Made of high quality density foam, the roller is 30 percent firmer and heavier than others of the same class. It is ideal for all body types and retains its firmness after many uses. Additionally, users can choose the length that fits their needs from 12 to 36 inch long with six inch diameter.
• High density foam
• Sizes available from 12 to 36 inch lengths
• Offer better support for better stretch
• Improves flexibility and eases tightness
• Backed by manufacturer’s warranty
• Very affordable
• Although works well, it is very hard
• It might not be the right roller for beginners as the firmness may be unbearable
• Should be stored carefully to avoid denting
The roller is among the cheapest rollers in the market, but it is one of the best quality rollers. Even when used for a few days, it still looks great and doesn’t lose it shape easily. It works better than a normal myofascial release massage, although it is a little painful. Overall, it is a great buy.
EPE Black High Density Foam Roller Review 4/5